2011年9月4日日曜日

DJ Khaled Feat. Akon & B.o.B. - My Life  和訳 日本語訳

Konvict MuzikImage via Wikipedia













































」」[Intro: Akon + DJ Khaled]

Oh oh oh oh

(DJ KHALED!)

Konvict Muzik

(Cash Money, Young Money, let's go)



[Hook: Akon]

You already know the story, down this road before

もうわかってるんだろ      また同じだ



Oh oh, gotta hold your breath, gotta take your child, oh oh

息を止めろ         子供を連れてけ



You want a taste of my life?

おれの人生をあじわいたいのか



Nothin' good comes easy, gotta go hard, believe me

良いことは簡単には起こらない 本気でやれ ビリーブ ミー



Gotta risk it all, gotta roll the dice

リスクを冒して サイを投げろ



If you wanna taste of my life

おれと同じライフを味わいたいなら



[Bridge: Akon + B.o.B.]

My life, my life

(My life, my life)

You want a taste of my life?



[Verse 1: B.o.B.]

Yeah, they wanna taste that rapper life

But the road of fame usually spoils the appetite

We live the type of dreams you wish for in the afterlife

But all that they can see is velvet ropes and flashing lights

Not everything is lavished life

But in the mirror, all I see is all the nights I had to fight

And so I run it, all I had to sacrifice

Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com

But now I got the money, I get everything for half the price

Damn



[Akon]

You know Khaled, everybody wants the good life

Ayo, ayo, ayo, nobody really wanna pay the price

Ayo, ayo, ayo, no pain, no gain, na na na na

This might take a little longer

No pain, no gain, it will only make you stronger



[Hook]



[Bridge: Akon]

My life, my life

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

My life, my life

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)

You wanna taste of my life?



[Verse 2: Akon]

They all wanna make it up to the top

Ayo, ayo, ayo, Khaled, they don't wanna give up everything they've got

Ayo, ayo, ayo, no I can't, no I can't, na na na na, this might take a little longer

No pain, no gain, na na na na, it will only make you stronger



[Hook + Bridge: Akon]

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿